- Conception, performance and direction: Joris Lacoste
- Assistant: Vincent Lalanne
- Curators: Eric Mangion and Isabelle Gaudefroy
- Production: Printemps de Septembre à Toulouse
- Performance: September 25-October 17 2010, Printemps de Septembre à Toulouse, espace Croix-Baragnon.
Throughout the Printemps de Septembre à Toulouse Contemporary Art Festival, Joris Lacoste set up practice in an exhibition space turned into a hypnosis office. Every day at 2pm, a hypnosis session was offered to a spectator of the festival. The latter lasting 22 days, 22 sessions took place, involving 22 spectators. Each session was documented by video recording. For the opening, 22 empty screens were exhibited. With the addition of one video every day, the exhibition was completed at the end of the festival.